Welcome, on this occasion I will share how to unlock the bootloader on the Infinix GT 10 Pro. Please follow the guide below carefully.
Unlock Bootloader Infinix GT 10 Pro
Make sure to backup all the data on your cellphone, because this process will delete all your files and data. and understand that UBL can void the warranty.
- Download Android Platform tools
- Enable USB Debugging
- Enable Oem Unlocking
Step Unlock Bootloader
- Connect phone to laptop with USB Debugging turned ON.
- Go to Developer Options in Settings and turn on OEM Unlocking.
- Open Android Platform Tools (Right Click, Open with Terminal)
- In Terminal do adb devices in order to check if your phone is detected or not.
- If you see device name then do adb reboot bootloader
- See if your device is listed in fastboot devices
- If the device is listed then run this command to unlock the bootloader fastboot flashing unlock
- You will see a popup on the device asking to Unlock bootloader, use Volume Up button along with power button to confirm bootloader unlocking.
- Do fastboot reboot to reboot your phone to System.
- You have successfully unlocked the bootloader of your phone.
If you are using Powershell add ./ from the commands given above
Thank you for visiting, hopefully the article from us Tech Nusantara is useful for all of you.