Welcome to this opportunity, I will share how to install GSI on Infinix GT 10 Pro. I have tried this and it works so there is no need to worry.
What is GSI ?
A generic system image (GSI) is a system image with modifications made to the configurations for specific Android devices. It is a pure Android implementation with unmodified Android Open Source Project (AOSP) code that any Android device running Android 8.1 or higher should be able to run successfully.
GSI’s are used for running tests. The stock image of an Android device is replaced with a GSI and then it is tested to ensure that the device implements vendor interfaces correctly with each of the latest version of Android.
How to Install GSI on Infinix GT 10 pro ?
Basically, installing GSI is the same on all cellphones, here is how to install GSI on the Infinix GT 10 Pro which has recently been tried by many maintainers and testers,user.
The method used is to use the fastboot method.
Step to Install GSI
- open platform tools
- do type adb devices
- do type adb reboot bootloader
- do type fastboot devices and make sure your devices is listed
- do type fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta (drag and drop vbmeta.img file to platform tools to make it easier)
- do type fastboot reboot fastboot
- and wait your devices will reboot to fastbootd mode
- do type fastboot flash product (drag and drop product_image.img file after that commend to make it easier)
Make sure no error message in flash product_image
- do type fastboot flash system (drag and drop gsi.img file after that commend to make it easier)
Make sure the flash system gsi runs smoothly without any error information
- After all the instructions above are successful,select "Enter Recovery" in Fastbootd Mode.
- After entering Recovery, do "Factory Reset" and do "Reboot system"
OK, that's how to install GSI on the Infinix GT 10 Pro, if you have any questions, please put them in the comments column.
and all member,tester.