Welcome back to the Tech Nusantara website, on this occasion as usual I will share a custom rom.
This time it's Miui 13 for Poco X3 pro or commonly called vayu. The miui 13 that I share is based on the miui eu ported from the redmi 9 or redmi note 9 lime.
OK, before that, let's discuss the specifications of this Poco X3 Pro
Specifications Poco X3 Pro (Vayu)
The Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro is a 6.67" phone with a 1080x2400p resolution display. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 chipset is paired with 6/8GB of RAM and 128/256GB of storage. The main camera is 48+8+2+2MP and the selfie camera is 20MP. The battery has a 5160mAh capacity.
Next, here is a screenshot of Miui 13
If you want root permission on your android, you can instaDownload Herell the following Magisk Installer for miui 13
How to Install Miui 13?
Actually, how to install it is the same as usual when you install a rom, here are the steps.
- Download all the files provided above.
- After that, reboot your android into Orangefox Recovery mode, Picth Black Recovery or the like.
- After that, do a wipe to clean flash, namely System, data, cache, dalvik, vendor.
- After that flash the Zip Rom and Magisk (Optional).
- After the installation process is complete, reboot the system on your Android.
- The first boot usually takes longer.
Okay, that's all from my article about miui 13 for poco x3 pro, hopefully it's useful for those of you who want to try the miui 13 sensation faster and don't forget to visit Tech Nusantara for further updates, thank you.